The Better Society Network is proud to support and host a number of different events throughout the year:
Sustainable Investment Summit 2020
The Sustainable Investment Summit offers institutional investors and corporates the opportunity to both learn and network alongside their peers at such a key time for the sustainable investment industry.
The Summit is now available as an online resource which you can access here
Better Society Awards 2020
2nd December 2020
London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
The Better Society Awards reward commercial companies who are helping create a better, more equal, ethical and sustainable world for all.
Book your table
Charity Times Leadership Conference 2020: Making Powerful Choices in a Changing Environment
5 October 2020
The Waldorf Hilton, London
The annual Charity Times Conference returns in 2020, but not as you know it. Following the success of last year’s theme, The Future of Charity Leadership, the brand new Charity Times Leadership Conference seeks to continue the discussion around influential leadership, offering interactive workshops, case studies, panel discussions and plenty of practical advice on the tools needed to be an inspirational leader.
Charity Times Awards 2020
Thursday 3 September 2020
The Charity Times Awards return for their 21st Year. The objectives of the awards have remained consistent since their inception:
• To honour the outstanding professionals in the many and varied fields of charity management
• To recognise, celebrate, and promote best practice
• To support continuing professional development
• Contribute towards raising the standards of charity management
• To promote and raise the profile of the charity sector
• To provide recognition for those who are providing effective support to the sector.