Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Banks launch green mortgages
A new energy efficiency mortgage pilot scheme has been launched by the World Green Building Council (WorldGBC) Europe in collaboration with 37 European banks. Aimed at capitalising on the EU funded Energy Efficient Mortgages Initiative, participating banks include BNP Paribas, ING Bank, Nordea Bank and Société Générale.
We are looking to transition the co-ordination of our volunteer recruitment into a capable new pair of hands. Working within our safer recruitment team requires integrity, as our highest priority when recruiting, is to ensure that Spring Harvest remains a safe place for our guests to be.
Overcoming MS is a small, yet rapidly growing and dynamic charity bringing a fresh approach to the multiple sclerosis community in the UK and around the world. We raise awareness of a progressive, evidence-based approach to the management of multiple sclerosis symptoms and provide tangible support to those diagnosed with this condition.
The MS Trust helps people live well with MS, by ensuring they receive the best possible care and the highest quality information. Over 100,000 people in the UK are diagnosed with MS, which remains the most common cause of neurological disability in young adults. Because diagnosis is usually in their 20s and 30s, the impact on the individual and their family is life changing and life-long.
CHIPS helps bring about peace in conflicting communities both overseas and in the UK. Importantly, CHIPS only goes where it is invited.
This is a new and pivotal role.
At Thames Hospice we strive to provide the very best palliative and end-of-life care to our community, giving dignity and comfort to those facing life-limiting illnesses as well as their families and friends.
Glass Door Homeless Charity is London’s largest emergency winter night shelter and our open access policy allows us to take in homeless people who have been turned down by every other service: our shelters are their last resort. We provide a safe, warm place to sleep for 120 men and women every night during the winter months.
- Finance & Resources Director and Company Secretary - London, Head office -
- Event Recruitment Coordinator - Uckfield -
- Senior Regional Corporate Partnerships Executive - Flexible within Greater Manchester & Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Cheshire - 31,962 per annum
- Advice and Training Officer - - on a scale from £33,989 to £39,913 per annum, including London Weighting, with a possible progression to £42,624
- Head of Philanthropy - -
- Health Professional Programme Coordinator - Letchworth, Herts - 25,000 - £28,000
- Development Director - London, SW9 - 40,000 p.a. pro rata
- Director of Fundraising - Windsor, Berks - 60,000-£65,000
- Chief Operating Officer - London SW3 - 48,000 - £55,000
- Treasurer and Chair of Audit & Risk Committee - City of London, London - Voluntary, Unpaid
- Head of HR - North London, London - £45000 - £46000 per annum