Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Why do human rights matter?
At the launch of the 2018 Corporate Human Right Benchmark (results reported earlier) Steve Waygood, the chief responsible investment officer at Aviva, made a remark about the audience. It was, he said, now a third composed of representatives of the financial sector – a significantly higher than a year ago. Waygood pondered why the financial sector had suddenly taken such an interest, and pointed to the results of human rights violations upon Bell Pottinger and VW (failure, fines and share price drop).
• Maintain and manage a professional office with a comprehensive database;
• Research and profile parents and Alumnae;
• Organise and run a series of information receptions for parents and Alumnae on and off site;
• Support a team of volunteers, including the Campaign Board, ensuring agendas and action notes are issued in a timely manner;
- The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) Chair - Dundee and other locations - £270 per day. Travel, subsistence, and reasonable dependent carer allowance incurred will be reimbursed. Non-pensionable.
- Head of Adult Care Services - Compliance and Service Development - Coleshill, Warwickshire - Salary £46,000- £50,000 per annum
- Treasurer Trustee - Based in London (near Old Street) - Unpaid - Voluntary
- Trustee - -
- Finance Manager - - Circa £32,678 per annum, pro rata
- Fundraising Manager - - 30,000 pro rata
- Operations Director - - 50,278 – £56,106