Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Investors find gaps in climate policies
A new report assessing the climate performance of 274 of the world’s highest-emitting publicly-listed companies finds that almost half (46 per cent) do not adequately consider climate risk in operational decision-making and a quarter (25 per cent) do not report their own emissions at all, undermining a key recommendation of the Taskforce for Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD).
Our plan is to increase our financial performance, geographical expansion and ensure we achieve our purpose of “Making life better because we passionately believe that people can change and recover”.
• The advancement of public participation in sport; and
• The advancement of heritage
developing fully researched, accredited art interventions for the elderly living at risk of, or with, dementia.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, with skills and experience to shape a fundraising programme for a charity looking to spread its wings. Developing major donor and corporate partnership programmes, and overseeing our trusts and grants programme together with enhancing our community fundraising.
- Chief Operations Officer - Ara Head Office, Bristol - 45,000
- Chief Operating Officer - -
- Trust Director - Gloucester -
- Charity Administrator - - 40,000 (pro rata) (£20,000 p.a.)
- Trustee - -
- Admin and Operations Officer - -
- Trustee - -
- Charity Law and Governance - -
- Head of Adult Care Services - Compliance and Service Development - Coleshill, Warwickshire - Salary £46,000- £50,000 per annum
- Fundraising Manager - Bromborough - 34,243 rising to £35,134 per annum
- Treasurer Trustee - Based in London (near Old Street) - Unpaid - Voluntary