Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Nokia signs credit facility linked to sustainability targets
Nokia has announced today a five-year multicurrency revolving credit facility (RCF) introducing a sustainability pricing mechanism linking the margin of the RCF to two of Nokia's key sustainability targets: the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia's operations and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions attributed to Nokia's customers' use of Nokia's products.
• The advancement of public participation in sport; and
• The advancement of heritage
developing fully researched, accredited art interventions for the elderly living at risk of, or with, dementia.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, with skills and experience to shape a fundraising programme for a charity looking to spread its wings. Developing major donor and corporate partnership programmes, and overseeing our trusts and grants programme together with enhancing our community fundraising.
- Chief Operating Officer - -
- Trust Director - Gloucester -
- Charity Administrator - - 40,000 (pro rata) (£20,000 p.a.)
- Trustee - -
- Admin and Operations Officer - -
- Trustee - -
- Charity Law and Governance - -
- Head of Adult Care Services - Compliance and Service Development - Coleshill, Warwickshire - Salary £46,000- £50,000 per annum
- Fundraising Manager - Bromborough - 34,243 rising to £35,134 per annum
- Treasurer Trustee - Based in London (near Old Street) - Unpaid - Voluntary