Order stories by rearranging blocks below and then "Save & Refresh" to set a cookie.
- Ethical Business and Investment
- Community and Sustainability
- Communications and Governance
Greenpeace chides Barclays over funding of high carbon infrastructure
The new Barclays Energy and Climate Change Statement describes climate change as one of the greatest challenges faced by the world today and highlights the role banks have to play in limiting the threat that climate change poses to people and to the natural environment.
- Database and Gifts Officer - - 28-31,000 pa (pro-rata)
- Trusts & Research Manager - - 33,000-£35,000 pa
- The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR) Chair - Dundee and other locations - £270 per day. Travel, subsistence, and reasonable dependent carer allowance incurred will be reimbursed. Non-pensionable.
- Head of Adult Care Services - Compliance and Service Development - Coleshill, Warwickshire - Salary £46,000- £50,000 per annum
- Treasurer Trustee - Based in London (near Old Street) - Unpaid - Voluntary
- Trustee - -